Room 111 in the Huygens building is fully renewed and upgraded to a brand new furnished room for classes and self-study, called Studio Classroom. It is equipped in accordance with a concept developed by TU Delft. Studio Classroom allows for both ‘classical’ centralized teaching and decentralized group or individual learning. Teachers have a large touchscreen at their disposal and students can work together on mushroom shaped tables with at least two computers, but also space for offline activities to encourage discussion.
- Class activities such as lectures and tutorials, student meetings, group discussions, tutoring, mentoring and brainstorming sessions.
- Study room, individual study areas (if no teaching activities are taking place)
Booking & Availability
- Availability is visible on digital screens on the ground floor at the reception of the Huygens building.
AV & IT support
- Studio classroom has eight workstations, each equipped with seven chairs.
- Each workstation has one PC screen that is connected to the main touch screen.
- Glass windows function as a whiteboard; special markers are available next to the boards.
- For IT support, contact Erik Deul.